Friday 25 April 2014

Happy Body Happy Self

I'm actually impressed with my body, with the understanding that I know if it was the dead of winter, I wouldn't be feeling this well.

I've been doing a lot of manual labour (7.5hr shifts) the past 2 days, and while I'm sore and tired, I feel okay.  Usually over exertion causes my body to wage an all out war on me (It's better in the summer because everything with my body is better in the summer).  It's not summer, it's not even warm, heck it has been snowing the past two days (It's April... right?  Did I miss something?  Make the snow stop already!)

I haven't even gotten dizzy!  (Which is my brain's go-to way of telling me it's done with whatever I'm doing)

I know I couldn't do this all summer, but I also know that I wouldn't have been able to do one day, let alone 3 days of this 5 years ago, and that makes me really happy, that I'm able to do it now :)

Slowly getting healthier...

No comments:

Post a Comment