Monday 30 November 2015

The end is not near...

What would you sacrifice for knowledge?

Your social life?
Your extracurriculars?

Yes my heart whispers... yes.


The end is no longer near.  For my sanity I'm glad I found that out now, and not before.  It has been 4 months of hell.  It feels like longer... and there's three more to come.  That means I'm BARELY halfway there.  The end is not near.  The worst is most likely over though.  I cling onto that hope.

There is a lot I would sacrifice for knowledge, but I can't let my health become one of them.   This semester was rough, and I know it's because I did more than I should have.  My schoolwork slipped because I piled on other things, and my body couldn't handle it all.

Next semester I need to do better... I need to be better.

I will sacrifice more of my social life, and more of my extracurricular activities, because I don't want to sacrifice my classes.  I am really looking forward to them.  School is a constant that keeps me sane.

Winter is coming, the roughest time of the year for me.  For my physical health and my mental health, and fear is starting to build... going into it with the fragility of both, makes me weary.

Three more months... three more months until I'm normal again... if normal can ever happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment